Any company that operates HGV and/or PSV vehicles, vehicles fitted with a
tachograph, MUST maintain records of all of their drivers demonstrating without
question that they comply with the requirements of the Road
Transport (Mobile Workers) Directive.
To undertake this manually for just a few
drivers is very time consuming and prone to a great many errors. Working
out differences in time is difficult even for the most numerate.
system removes ALL
time calculation effort and results are available
instantly. By utilising our bespoke timesheet data entry facility, one weeks
data for one driver takes 2 minutes, at most. To undertake this manually would
take about an hour! The savings are obvious &
Return On Investment - DriveinTime
pays for itself within the first month!!!!!!!!
based system designed for logging drivers hours,
PoA's, breaks, etc.........
- It will highlight if drivers are exceeding
weekly working limits so you can take action
- Accurately calculates average hours
over your reference period
- It is easy to use and much simpler &
more efficient than
keeping paper records
- Generates Driver Declarations for
both Full & Part Time employees
- It generates company and driver reports so
that you can satisfy any inspection requests at any time
- If a driver leaves your employment - easily
produce a report so that you & the driver satisfy the transference of
- Information can be securely and safely
entered anywhere where you have an Internet connection - even on the road!
- Web based, legislation changes are
automatically applied - no need to receive & load CD's.
- Automatic backup - you data is always
safe & secure.
- Very cost efficient - £1
per week per
driver (substantially less when over 25 drivers).
- Available whenever you want & wherever
- Timely information available.
- Centrally managed - multi-site
operators remain in complete control.
for a comprehensive view of the legislation and application.
email for info/call back: